Friday 4th May 2018:
- We are attempting to create a new, official Guinness World Record:
- “Largest gathering of people dressed as scarecrows”
- Independent judging starts immediately after Giant’s Parade (around 6.30pm)
- Important: To qualify to be a record-breaker, you must wear the full scarecrow costume.
- As stipulated by the Guinness World Record adjudicators, you must wear:
1) A straw or cloth hat
2) Straw hair
3) Long-sleeved top and trousers covered with patches – straw must stick out from hand and feet holes
4) A scarecrow mask or face painted like a scarecrow
- Any individuals which do not fulfill all 4 criteria will be disqualified
- Check back to this website for further information in case guidelines change.